Use our interactive small parcel ground transportation map to analyze how the GEODIS campus network can meet your distribution needs.
Percent of the population you can reach
0% in 2 days
0% in 1 day
Population percentages are estimates based on National Parcel Carrier transit times.
Select up to 5 GEODIS campuses
Percent of the population you can reach shipping ground
0% in 2 days
0% in 1 day
- Atlanta Details
- The Atlanta campus is in close proximity to the Port of Savannah, the 2nd largest East Coast container port, making it an ideal location for cross-dock activities and many importing goods through East Coast Ports.
- Chicago Details
- With over 50% of U.S. businesses located within 1 day's drive, the 2.28M square foot Chicago campus spans across both Wisconsin and Illinois. This provides excellent access to the Greater Chicago Western suburbs and beyond via 5 major interstates.
- Dallas Details
- The Dallas campus is centrally located for efficient distribution to much of the South region. Positioned in a low cost LTL market, it is an ideal location for both parcel and truckload distribution.
- Eastern PA Details
- This multi-state campus is located within 1 day's distribution to 4 of the top 10 largest metropolitan areas and 2 day's distribution to 7 of the top 10 largest metro areas.
- Indy Details
- With over 65% of U.S. businesses located within one day's drive, the Indy campus has become the go-to market for eCommerce supply chains. It boasts close proximity to the Indianapolis Airport, the 2nd largest FedEx Hub, and has quick access to 5 major interstates.
- Los Angeles Details
- Encompassing 12 facilities spanning across 70 miles of Southern California, the LA campus has facilities positioned within miles of UPS and FedEx hubs, key international airports, along with the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach.
- Memphis Details
- The close proximity to the Memphis International Airport, a FedEx "SuperHub", allows for parcel drop-off times as late as midnight. With two heavy duty Mississippi River railroad crossings, it is an ideal location for multimodal transportation.
- Sparks Details
- Our Sparks campus holds the most registrations, accreditations, and certifications for healthcare supply chains. With close proximity to the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and two major interstates, Sparks is an ideal West Coast distribution location.